Protecting your investment
Our landlords tell us they like our thorough and dedicated approach to letting and property management. Have a look
at our service and see how we can help make your property investment a success.
Landlords needing our management service want good communication about
pricing, maintenance, the condition of their property and tenancy issues.
That’s why we have a fair and transparent pricing policy, a property manager for maintenance, regular inspection reports with photographs for clarity and we make
time to talk through the rights and responsibilities of landlords.
Here are some of the benefits of our tried
and tested management service:
• We carry out a thorough check-in at the property at the
start of each new tenancy
• We provide a detailed written inventory and
• We offer tenants a settling-in appointment two weeks
after the check-in to iron out any initial property or
• We carry out a fast and efficient maintenance service
with no hidden charges
• We carry out a pre-checkout appointment for tenants
to ensure back-to-back lettings
• We carry out a thorough check-out at end of tenancy
with digital pictures
• We have never charged landlords or tenants a renewal fee
• We encourage and facilitate long term lets
Greener Lettings, or GL Property as they are now called, have managed my properties in Frome for some time. Initially attracted by their ethical stance, I've discovered that they deliver excellent service too. Costs are transparent and reasonable. Problems get jumped on in decent time, with minimal involvement from me. They are always available to answer questions and give honest, friendly advice. I have suffered no voids, important paperwork is handled efficiently, and tenants seem very happy. All in all, a professional, trustworthy, charming letting agency.
Matt Thompson - Landlord