In 2007 our business began as Greener Lettings
and in 2017 we have transformed into GL Property
to celebrate 10 years of successful property management and tenant finding services in and around Frome.
I’m Polly Lamb and I started this local letting agency with a commitment to good business ethics and customer focus. My team and I have developed it into a solid business with a strong reputation for great service.
We now offer landlords more choice and flexibility when letting their house or flat and we give landlords and tenants a friendly service that exceeds their expectations of letting agents.
The business name may have changed but regular clients of ours
are still looked after in the same way and we still operate using the
same strong ethics like
• We have a fair and transparent pricing policy
• We haven’t charged fees to tenants since 2012
• We promote energy efficient properties
• We donate regular profits to Habitat for Humanity
• We helped save Whatcombe Fields, Frome
• We use all recycled stationery and we recycle our business waste
• We never take fees or commission from contractors that we
use for maintenance
• We have a solar powered website and our business runs
on renewable energy
• We encourage and facilitate long term lets
Polly and her team are incredibly dedicated. As a first time landlady, I have found their advice and guidance over the past few years to be invaluable. I trust Polly’s judgement implicitly and she has always found me excellent tenants, gaining a good understanding of my requirements as a landlady. GL Property provide
a very professional service that is without fail always friendly and exceed expectations R.Potter - Landlord